follow me on redux

25.1.06

Legless and lawless sounds like OZ

I had a real laugh at this ok I know I should not have but legless and lawless made me see the funny side An Oregon man hurled both of his prosthetic legs at a state trooper, striking him with one, after his son was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving, police said today. The incident on Friday began when the trooper stopped a sport utility vehicle going the wrong way on a highway in southern Oregon. The trooper at first detained only the driver, a 26 year old, after he became aggressive. But then his father, Joe, 53, a passenger in the vehicle, grew hostile, a police spokesman said. The senior one Joe charged at the arresting officer several times before the trooper knocked him to the ground, according to the police report. "Passenger removed a prosthetic leg and threw it at trooper, hitting trooper in chest. Passenger removed second leg, threw it at trooper but missed," the report said. The father and son face multiple charges including assault on a public safety officer. "It got to be quite a dangerous situation. I think the officer used a lot of discretion and restraint in the amount of force that he used in this situation," said a County district attorney. A lawyer for the accused could not be immediately reached for comment, but I bet you any money you like he will charge an Arm as well as a leg we all know what lawyer's fees are like excuse the pun lol.

2 comments:

  1. You gave me a good laugh. Thank you. Wound up here through Jude. I'm sure I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry it sounds like the one eyed, one armed, one legged man who was hitch hiking and a car pulled up an a voice said Ay Ay Ay you look harmless enough hop in

    ReplyDelete