follow me on redux

1.7.07

What new goodies will we be offered next?

The new Apple iphone it seems has had folk in the USA queuing or lining up as it’s known there, some folk have been queuing for days to obtain one (there is a limit of 2 per customer so I read on the BBC.

There are a few things I don’t like about it still I have until next year to buy one as that’s when it will be available in Asia so I presume that works for Australia as well.

I shall not buy one of course I mean I need a cell phone for phone calls and text messages not as a mini computer which after read more thoroughly on the BBC does not have certain programmes on it.

This problem may have been ironed out by 2008 but I will stick with my trusty Nokia I think.

This video featuring Google CEO courtesy of the BBC does not give much away about it however see what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment