follow me on redux

30.3.07

I had a real shock a few minutes ago

A new friend I chat to and play dominoes against was having trouble with her Yahoo messenger I guess it seems she has been relying on Yahoo’s e-mail anti virus.

I did say she needed anti virus; there were free ones out there gave her the site for a couple of good ones she said she would get them another time; this is after it broke down whilst we were chatting I sent them through the Yahoo messenger interface as one cannot e-mail exe files unless you re-name them which frightens new folk to the net for some Extraordinary

reason.

Later came the reply; I signed out and went and prepared my evening meal.

I realise she is new to the net but all the same even though I have a good anti virus system installed I was not prepared to take the chance.

I hope she reads this and understands.

What a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment