follow me on redux

23.2.06

World Lifesaving Championships 2006

This is being held at Geelong Victoria Australia; I believe it goes for a few more days, Finishing on the twenty third of February. Aussies Dominant However the part I was really interested in was the club aspect which I was won overall by the Alex Surf Lifesaving Club at Alex Headland on the Sunshine coast located between Maroochydore and Mooloolaba Queensland Australia. Also My youngest son scored a Gold Medal but his Wife won a Gold and silver medal Well done The club and also my Son and Daughter in law. At the completion of the international teams component of the World Lifesaving Championships in Geelong and Lorne, Australia stood firmly atop of the dais 113 points clear of its nearest rival.Australia scored 770 points ahead of New Zealand on 657 and South Africa on 508.

No comments:

Post a Comment