follow me on redux

7.4.07

Dear me we are insensitive then TOUGH.

So why did you a British woman a Caucasian to boot convert to Islam? I just don’t get it to be honest, your experiences was it in Afghanistan.

Save this for the British tabloids in case you had not noticed we seem to be at war with certain Islamic countries as indeed does your own country.

This war I might add was not at the request of us ordinary folk either we are against it.

On the other hand we don’t need you to remind us of the rights or wrongs in this case.

Go back to the old dart as the UK is referred to here and do your whinging there we don’t need you or your kind telling us what and what not to do as the UK was so fond of doing in the past.

Thinking about it well yes you do seem to be upstaging Easter we are a Christian nation not an Islamic one.

We have every right to screen entries into this country the last time I went to the UK I was interrogated for at least 30 minutes and I was born there so just put up or shut up.

Anyone we deem to be bad for us will always be denied entry you could well be next

By the way Sheik Philips was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in 1993 at the first world trade centre attack

No comments:

Post a Comment