follow me on redux

6.4.07

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander I say

I personally cannot see any difference really in either David Hicks or John Walker Lindh they both did similar things and yet although John copped a plea he is still to serve another 15 years in Gaol WHY? They were both young and naïve at the time so why is not something being done for this unfortunate John.

I read on a forum that John was a traitor well if that’s the case so was David so I myself can see little difference between the pair of them or their actions.

I have read he needs his sentence pardoned or commuted by Bush I cannot for one minute see that happening.

However he may strike it lucky next year when a Democratic President will surely be elected to office.

Sourced from the Brisbane Times

No comments:

Post a Comment