follow me on redux

4.4.07

TO THE FOURTH ESTATE

Just keep off David Hick’s case will you for the terms of his agreement I know you will harass him it’s in your bloody nature to do this.

This is one time when you don’t need to do it ok.

You think it is your God given right to tell each and all about anything NOT THIS TIME.

I personally did not agree with the terms or the plea bit but I can understand why he did it and so can you.

I recall quite some time ago now how a journo was sent to gaol for refusing to disclose his source which was his right.

Well this is David’s right so KEEP WELL OFF HIS CASE this means no inducements of any kind you got that you guys and girls.

If one of you just tries it on I will do all I can to harass the reporter concerned; I MEAN THAT if it means lying to do it I surely will ok

Sourced

No comments:

Post a Comment