follow me on redux

5.2.07

Something a little different for youse all

Hows about a cruise on Sydney Harbour which was in the beginning a harsh penal colony.

Today Sydney Named after Lord Sydney is the capital city of New South Wales I lived there at one time myself and I recognised certain things in this video clip courtesy of Annieet Martin who strangely enough is from Quebec Canada on a world tour and posted it on you tube I heard his French as well.

There is the famous coat hangar of course the Opera house, Luna Park a replica of HM Barque Endeavour and at the end two of our aboriginal people playing the Didgeridoo and they were wrapped in coats so it must have been winter down in Sydney which can get very cold at times.

So enjoy please it makes a pleasant change from the stuff I usually rave on about.

No comments:

Post a Comment