follow me on redux

29.8.06

For Folk who wish to comment but cannot

This is just a tip for anyone who looks at this Blog or mine or indeed any other blogs as there are millions of us out there. If you wish to leave a comment click on comments; a form will open up make your comment and then to post it on here so the author of the blog can read it and reply back if it is deemed necessary. So if you are not a Blogger and only have e-mail just click on sign in as anonymous leave your initial or whatever as the Blogger most likely knows you. Here are some pictures to show you after you have clicked on comments. Hopefully you will manage it and just as a thought you could consider blogging yourself if you have the time that is. I find it much more interesting than forwarding jokes and indeed you can learn a lot from this experience I know I have all thanks to a friend I write to. You can also when you go to a Blog browse through other ones usually you can do this at the top right of the page. If you click on each picture it will be full size most of them are I have found. you will then be able to see what I meant. ENJOY. `````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment