follow me on redux

24.8.06

Some weird stuff

Weird is surely right. I know the Irish are the butt of many a joke and sometimes unfairly but this really cracked me up. It seems a new King of Ireland has been crowned whether that’s all Ireland I know not but the newly crowned King is a GOAT lol ``````````````````````````````````````````` To be blunt a number of New Zealander’s are in fact living in Shit street yep that’s right its all on here; seems some streets were named Kaka Street thinking it was a native bird but according to the Maoris’ Kaka literally means shit in their language and not a bird, oh boy will my Kiwi pals get a shock when I ask them do they live in Kaka Street I really cracked up on that one but. `````````````````````````````````````````````` A Philippine judge fired or sacked (we here say he got the ass) seems he believes in Dwarves and mystical powers; guess he’s entitled to believe that but I suppose it influenced his rulings in court cases who knows. Just noticed the decision was overturned on appeal even odder. Ah it takes all sorts lol. ```````````````````````````````````````` Role playing games in London surely not yep seems it is now on; it’s been done in a few other world cities. Assassins stalking the streets shooting folk relax ok with water pistols’ mind you I would not want to be a bystander caught in the crossfire no sir. ````````````````````````````````````````````````` Lots of weird stories to be found all on here including these that caught my eye I still love the street name one cracking up even now too funny. [Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment