follow me on redux

8.1.06

More On that Foot of Mine

I looked a little further into that crook foot of mine which I admit is slowly healing and thinking about how long it has been like it and found that the ointment perscribed in the begining was on November the Fourteenth so a long time as it is now nearing the end of the ninth of January here; far too long I reckon. I mean will I ever wear my boots again? lol. Golly what a hoot I hardly wear boots or shoes except when I go out for a slap up feed in the evening, all the same I do have a pair of boots similar to the pair portrayed, so as you most likely are thinking They must be old but? well you got that right, I reckon I have owned and wore them at least fifteen years, owned them that long anyway lol. Ho Hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment